Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Notes...

Sometimes, I have to admit, my mind wanders while I'm sitting in church. Of course, that doesn't mean that what it's wandering to is completely useless.

John 6

5 loaves & 2 fish : no matter what amount you have, if it is blessed by the Lord, it will be enough.

Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly. -Job 8:7

Pray! Read/study the word! It takes humility to be taught.

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up. -James 4:10

Decrease so that He might increase in you; the increase of blessings. Jesus is the ultimate blessing.


He must increase but I must decrease. -John 3:30

Closeness with Jesus gives you ministry insight.

All Jesus requires is you.
And he has everything you require.

Give your gifts, no matter how small, and God will increase it.

So these be my notes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment