Wednesday, August 26, 2009

today

here's an excerpt from an email to a friend...


"...anyway, i wasn't able to reply this morning because i had to leave earlier since the new site is in El Monte. But thanks for the encouragement. I appreciated it. Even though today was not such a terrific day. I had basically no training on new phones and procedures that they obviously do very differently from covina. the girl who "did everything" according to my new supervisor was too busy updating her facebook to train me and the other girl who actually talked to me knew almost less than I did. so i flubbed the phone paging/transferring, was given an out of date roster, didn't take any breaks and got stuck at the window front and center where every client walked up to. oh and lets not mention, that the one who did everything took a 2 hour meeting with my new supervisor. then left early. and my supervisor showed me around and then the next time I saw her was when she was walking out...wishing me a happy first day and thanking me for helping to cover. thursday i go in at 10:30 to 7--crap hours. i am now the low man on the totem pole so to speak and quite frankly, it sucks. but enough about my ungrateful rant--i should be thanking the Lord that I even have a job and i ain't shoveling horse poo or something. and not like my friend whose last day at enki is this friday. then she is jobless."


I know there are many grammatical mistakes and all i did was copy/paste, but i think i am actually getting tired. blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment